Eco Friendly Truck Wash Keeping Ireland Green
CCS Ltd has 14 mobile truck washing teams operating throughout the country, 7 days a week, throughout the year and all kinds of weather. CCS has built its reputation of the last 25 years by offering a no-fuss low cost on site service. So if you want one vehicle washed in Letterkenny or 50 in Wexford, CCS can accommodate you.
Our customers include some of the largest companies in Ireland today, An Post, Barry’s, BWG, Diageo, DPD, Co-op superstores, ESB, DHL, G4S, Guinness, Obelisk, Pre-Pay Power, Sky, Tarrant International, Texaco and Vodafone to name a few.
Our truck washing services include:- rotary brush wash, hot steam wash, full / partial valets, licensed hgv drivers, diesel area cleaning.
An Post Tender Awarded Supplier
CCS are very proud to announce that they have been awarded the EU tender for Ireland’s largest fleet operation An Post, who’s fleet contains 2,600 vehicles.
Valeting and Detailing Division
CCS’s valeting and detailing division provides you with a complete onsite valeting and detailing service at your premises. Be it a commercial truck, van or company car, we can make your vehicle as good as new.
CCS Eco Friendly Cleaning Procedure
1. Vehicle washed in place.
2. Optima steam washer is used.
3. All contaminants are retained by microfibre cloths.
4. Cleaning procedure approved and recommended by EPA guidelines.
1. Vehicle is driven onto washmat.
2. Vehicle is washed by pressure washer.
3. All contaminants remain within the wash mat and are vacuumed into IBC tank.
4. IBC tank is removed from site and its contents disposed of correctly within EPA guidelines.